NEW FOR 2020! SAVORY IN NEW YORK CITY ARE RUNNING A 12-MONTH CULINARY ARTS MIT PROGRAM!
Expand your horizons and take a chance on the big apple. This new program sees students spend 12-months based in the heart of Manhattan with Savory.
This exciting new opportunity sees hospitality students dive into the world of culinary arts in special events for a top hospitality company in the USA. As a Culinary Arts MIT intern, you will be exposed to keys areas culinary arts operations with a best-in-class catering provider.
Let Yummy Jobs take you on an amazing adventure with the Savory NYC ... #MYYUMMYSTORY
- Prep/ Garde Manger
- Line Cook
- Special Events
- Applications for the Savory NYC Program for 2020 are open.
- Applicants are required to be available for a full 12-month contract in order to be considered.
- We currently have start dates available in March 2020.
- Interviews with the Yummy Jobs Team will take place via Skype. Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via Skype with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team in order to be considered.
- If successful, applicants will be required to attend a final interview with The Alisal Ranch HR Team via Skype.